Rainbow Station has been operating in the United States for over 25 years. Since first opening in 1989, Rainbow Station has consistently defined itself as a leader in early education and school-age recreation. Our "learn early, live well, and lead" philosophy instills 21st century skills like compassion, responsibility, and teamwork that aims to impact each child's life in and out of school.
Rainbow Station China operates as an enrichment learning center, offering weekly classes that are 60-75 minutes long. Our teachers work weekends and have 2 week days off per week. Our teachers work for 40 working hours per week (9 hours per day, with a one hour break for lunch). We include a one way flight to China as well as a relocation bonus that is paid 10 working days after arrival. The exact salary differs based on the specific school and which city it is located in.
Salary Package at Rainbow Station
• 13,000-15,000 RMB/month, net of taxes, based on teacher qualifications
• Reimbursed for up to 5,000 RMB for a one-way flight to China (upon successful
completion of a background check, as applicable)
• Housing is provided for the contracted year of employment
Arrival and Orientation
• Pickup from the local airport and transportation to the city
• Assistance with securing a local SIM chip and Chinese cell phone number
• Orientation to local transportation, city geography and highlights
• Referrals to Mandarin language lessons/tutoring
• Rainbow Station’s early childhood teaching methodology and proprietary
• FranklinCovey’s 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Signature Training and The
Leader in Me
• American Red Cross CPR and First Aid certification training
• Five day work week (working weekends, two weekdays off each week)
• 40 working hours/week
• Teaching up to 20 classes per week. Each class is 60-75 minutes long.
• Participating and assisting in the planning of relevant school activities and events
• Cost of initial entry visa will be reimbursed (upon successful completion of a
background check, as applicable)
• Assistance securing an appropriate visa. Application fees charged by authorities
will be covered. Medical exam and re-entry related expenses are reimbursed upon completion of the contract.
Other Benefits and Opportunities
• 18 paid and 12 unpaid days of annual leave (inclusive of national holidays)
• Opportunities for promotion within the company and to serve in a leadership role
• Opportunity to sign a two year contract with additional benefits